We are seeking a Financial Controller to join our management team and help fulfill our ambitious goals. We operate production planning, manufacturing cost accounting, inventory control, and financial accounting with a sophisticated and complex ERP system—Intuitive ERP. The Controller has two direct reports and acts as the ERP database administrator.
- Utilizing our ERP system and the SQL database, the Controller will analyze costs, variances and global company performance as well as report different metrics to the management team and collaboratively plan the strategic direction.
- A dynamic and focused individual with a strong IT and database foundation combined with substantial manufacturing cost-accounting and finance experience.
- Must have expert level Excel skills and be able to write database queries. Experiences in tax planning and tax return preparation are required.
- The right candidate will have excellent communications skills and a desire to be involved at a senior management level.
- A bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting is a must and an MBA and/or CPA are a plus but are not required.
- Candidates should have at least 5 years’ experience in a finance management role.
- Responsible for directing an organization’s accounting functions.
- These accounting functions include establishing and maintaining the organization’s accounting principles, practices, procedures, and initiatives.
- Prepares financial reports and presents findings and recommendations to top management.
- Maintain banking relationships and manage cash flow.
- Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Perform a variety of tasks.
- Lead and direct the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
PDF (under 2mb) required